As an aspiring manager or practicing manager and leader, when you join CISML: and you are successfully assessed and awarded the Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners Status.
1. You send a definite message about your standards, passion for excellence, professional status and your determination to continue to develop your Strategic Management and Leadership Competences.
2. Becoming a Chartered Strategic Management Practitioner (CSMgr, CSMgr L, CSMPC, CF) immediately enhances your professional status, employability, strategic management competences, workplace performance and earning power.
3. CISML Chartered Status Awards is both an authentic testimonial of your expertise and a professional license by this institute to practice Strategic Management, Leadership, Governance and Performance Consulting.
4. Managers, Leaders and Consultants who achieve the Chartered Status can be guaranteed that their voices will be heard at top places in government, corporate champions and academic and professional circles, locally and internationally.
5. CISML Members and Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners are trusted and relied upon by employers in all sectors, to sustainably deliver high standards of Strategic Performance at all levels.
6. Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners (CSMgr, CSMgr L and CSMPC) receive the most rigorous training and Charter Assessment Exercise and are disciplined pursuers of lifelong continuous Professional Development.
7. CISML in collaboration with other reputable institutions provide Opportunities for Members and Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners to keep abreast of global best practices, engage in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and to receive learning and career supports.
8. Opportunities for Local and International Networking with other Members and Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners, at mini conferences, annual international conferences and dinners.
9. Once you gain CISML qualifications, you have the three optional opportunities to progress your career.
• Reach the next level of CISML qualification, membership and chartered status.
• Transfer your CISML qualifications and pursue Post Graduate Degrees at Masters and Doctorate levels, as appropriate in related fields in a number of reputable universities all over the world.
• Aspire to the next level in your management, leadership and consulting career.
CISML MEMBERSHIP GRADES
CISML Membership Grades are awarded on the basis of candidate’s qualifications and assessment of practical experiences and achievements in Management and Leadership
THE GRADES AND THEIR DESIGNATIONS
GRADES AND DESIGNATIONS
|SN||MEMBERSHIP LEVELS||DESIGNATIONS||CHARTERED AWARDS|
|2||ASSOCIATE||A.CSML||Chartered Strategic Manager (CSMgr)|
|3||FULL MEMBER||M.CSML||Chartered Strategic Manager and Leader (CSMgr L),
Chartered Strategic Management Performance Consultant (CSMPC)
|4||FELLOW||F.CSML||Chartered Strategic Manager and Leader (CSMgr L),
Chartered Strategic Management and Performance Consultant (CSMPC)
|5||CHARTERED FELLOW||N/A||Chartered Fellow (CF-CSML)|
MEMBERSHIP GRADES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
A. Qualifications: This grade is for new and aspiring managers who are fresh graduates or equivalent professional qualifications or are currently undergoing undergraduate studies (final year).
B. Experience: Those who have less than three(3) years management experience. Anyone who has an interest in any special management areas e.g Team Leading, Project Management, Business Planning, etc
A. Qualifications: Requires Bachelors/HND/Advanced Diploma or Professional equivalent. OR Certified Strategic Manager Qualification from SBS. OR Young Managers or Frontline Executives
B. Experience: A minimum of 3years management/ leadership experience.
A. Qualifications: Requires a degree or equivalent or higher management qualification or Certified Senior Strategic Manager (CSSM) from SBS.
B. Experience: A minimum of five years management experience.
Fellow (F-CSML)- Experiential Route
A. Qualifications: Does not require formal Qualifications.
B. Experience: Has a minimum of 10 years management and leadership experience, obvious evidence of successfully Leading organizational change or business growth and public sector development activities, with at least three years at Strategic Level.
C.Submission of personal profile for Assessment at least two weeks before date of induction.
Fellow (F-CSML )-Qualified Route
A. Qualifications: Qualified with minimum of Masters or CSSM/CTSM from SBS or Fellow in Management related field.
B. Experience: 10 years experience in management and leadership. With not less than 3 years in senior or top level.
C. Submission of personal profile for assessment, at least two weeks before date of induction.
Chartered Strategic Manager( CSMgr)
A. Qualifications: Associate Member of CISML or Bachelors or higher level management qualification or CSM/CSSM from SBS.
B. Experience: Not less than five years work experience.
C. Plus the successful completion of a Charter Assessment Submission Exercise by CISML – SBS, covering the application of skills and CPD.
Chartered Strategic Manager and Leader (CSMgr L)
A.Qualifications: Requires Full Membership/Fellowship of CISML, or Master level management qualification or CSSM/CTSM from SBS.
B.Experience: Not less than ten years management and leadership experience, with not less than three years at strategic level.
C.Plus a successful completion of a Charter Assessment Submission Exercise by CISML – SBS, covering the application of relevant skills and CPD.
Chartered Strategic Management and Performance Consultants (CSMPC )
A. Qualifications: Requires degree level qualification or higher or Certified Top Strategic Manager or Train the Trainer/Consulting qualification.
B. Experience: Plus at least ten-year experience, in private or public sector management/leadership/consulting.
C.Successful completion of Charter Assessment Submission Exercise by CISML – SBS, covering the application of skills, CPD and readiness for consulting practice.
Chartered Fellow (CF.CSML)
A.Qualifications: Requires a Masters Degree level management qualification or CSSM/CTSM from SBS or Fellowship of CISML/Other Management Professional Body or evidence of great achievements in private or public sector.
B.Experience: Not less than 10years of management/leadership/business experience, with at least three years at strategic level.
C. The successful completion of a Charter Assessment Submission Exercise by CISML – SBS, covering the application of Skills and CPD OR Prior attainment of Chartered Status, Chartered Strategic Manager or Chartered Strategic Manager and Leader grade.
CISML MEMBERSHIP ROUTES AND PROCEDURE
There are three Routes to CISML Membership and Chartered Status Awards:
1. Standard Qualifying Conversion Route
2. Management Qualification Route
3. Experiential Achievement Route
1. STANDARD QUALIFYING CONVERSION AND MEMBERS – DURATION: 10 WEEKS
The Standard Qualifying Courses are conducted by Accredited Qualifying Institutions with their Approved Learning Centres and Higher Institution Partners.
Entry Requirements: All degree level academic and professional qualifications obtained in fields outside management and business. Fresh graduates of less than three years experience and final year (400 levels) of tertiary institutions.
Qualifying Conversion Training conducted by Accredited Learning and Qualifying Institution of CISML or its Approved Learning Providers.
Membership Induction into CISML at Graduate, Associate, Full Member and Fellow level. Candidates are expected to study and pass ten courses.
2. MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION ROUTE – ACCELERATED CONVERSION – ONE TO TWO DAY WORKSHOP
1. ACCELERATED INDUCTION
All holders of recognized academic and professional qualifications in business, management related field with three years and more years work experience, can apply to participate in CISML – SBS organized Accelerated Membership Workshop to qualify for induction into CISML and to be assessed for Chartered Status Awards. See schedule of grades and their requirements.
2. DIRECT INDUCTION
All holders of qualifications in Strategic Management, who have received formal training in not less than five courses as well as obtained three and more years work experience, can apply for direct admission into CISML Membership. See schedule of membership grades and their requirements.
3. EXPERIENTIAL ACHIEVEMENT ROUTE
Very experienced achievers in business, leadership and governance in both private and public sectors need not possess management qualifications or undergo the standard conversion/qualifying course before they can be inducted into the regular membership of CISML or before submitting themselves for Charter Assessment Exercise. Minimum Experience: Not less than ten years. They may:
1. Accelerated or Direct Induction: Seek admission into regular membership of CISML through Accelerated Membership Workshop or Direct Induction by submitting personal profile and evaluation by the Council of relevant International Professional Affiliate.
2. Seek Chartered Strategic Management Practitioners Status by submission to Charter Assessment Submission Exercise (C.A.S.E) and follow through to the Award of Chartered Status.
GLOBAL SCHEDULE OF FEES, 2016
CISML Operates a Flexible Membership and Chartered Status Fee Structure, Tailored to Continental Economic Circumstances and Development Experiences
|S/N||PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP LEVEL||CISML, U.S.A||CISML, AFRICA||CISML, ASIA||CISML, EUROPE|
|2||Graduate Members G.CISML||200||100||150||200|
|S/N||CHARTERED STATUS||CISML, U.S.A||CISML, AFRICA||CISML, ASIA||CISML, EUROPE|
|1||Charter Assessment Submission Exercise||200||100||150||200|
|2||Chartered Strategic Manager – CSMgr||500||250||400||500|
|3||Chartered Strategic Manager and Leaders –CSMgr L||1000||500||750||1000|
|4||Chartered Strategic Management and Performance Consultant – CSMPC||1000||500||750||1000|
|5||Chartered Fellow – CF||2000||1000||1500||2000|
CISML AFRICA-NIGERIA: MEMBERSHIP INDUCTION FEES, 2016
The fees exclude all training fees charged by:
i. Accredited Qualifying Institutions and their Approved Learning Centre for Standard and Accelerated Qualifying Trainings.
ii. Higher Institution Partners to students undergoing various undergraduate and post graduate studies.
iii. But Fee includes first year CISML membership subscription.
NOTE ON FEES PAYMENTS
1.Membership Application Form – All membership Application/Registration Fees are payable to the place of collection and submission of completed membership form.
2. Qualifying Training Fees: All fees for both Standard Qualifying Courses and Accelerated Qualifying Workshops are payable to the organizers of the programme that is,SBS or ALC.
3. All Membership Induction Fees are payable to the Bank Accounts operated by the CISML Africa
ENQUIRIES AND INFORMATION
Contact the Registrar/CEO of CISML Affiliate in your country or Accredited Qualifying Institution or Approved Learning Centre, closest to you. OR You May as well Download the Professional Membership Application Form by Clicking the DOWNLOAD LINK ABOVE .